- You cannot access or control these cookies or cookies used by third parties.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you can do This is done through your browser options.
- Google ads use the DART cookie system that knows your interests across the web and takes care of the sites you visit but none of your personal data is received.
- This information is used to display ads on Google Ads pages based on your browsing to sites so that the ads appear closer to you, in person.
- No The Koora Live website does it by itself By reselling your interests or personal data to anyone.
- Personal data is generated from technical processes such as contact forms, feedback, cookies, analytics, and third-party embeds.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid Upload photos with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the site can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you can enable the saving of your name and address Your email and website are in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and are logged into this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in we also set up several cookies to save your login information and display options. Login information cookies last for two days, and display options cookies last for a year. You will be logged in for two weeks when you choose Remember Me, and if you log out of the account, the login cookies will be deleted.
- An additional cookie will be saved in your browser if you edit or publish an article. This file does not contain any personal data, it just indicates the ID of the article you edited. It will expire after one day.
- Visitor comments can be checked by the automatic spam detection service.
- To change privacy settings, go to Here.
- For any inquiries Contact Us< /a>.